Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i can't contain it


oh my goodness i am so in love with my child.  

and my honey.  but that's another story.  

i want to smother my kid into little pieces and sprinkle her on a cupcake she's just that delicious.  did i semi sound like TAMN?

baby has really really started laughing and it's so much fun.  i can't get enough of it.  and hallelujah we finally got it on video!  anyways, this is a terrible looking picture and her face looks red and purple, but this is her expression when she's laughing.  i don't think she's actually laughing in this picture though because only one thing makes her laugh and it doesn't look like it's happening here.
 

and heaven forbid should i only post one picture.  here are three more of baby sitting in this blanket nest cocoon contraption honey made up.


goodnight!

6 comments:

Jeff said...

It just gets better and better!

Diana C. said...

wait where's the video! I want to share in the wonder of baby girl laughing as well!!!

ok said...

Where's the video?!?!

S.A.R. said...

I second that. I want to see this video!

Unknown said...

where's the video?!
also, what is the one thing that makes her laugh?

Lydia said...

I want to see that video too lol she is so darn cute I can only imagine the sound that comes out of that sweet little baby girl!!