Thursday, April 12, 2012

gmail weather report

i love that my gmail shows me an outdoor tree scene and it changes based on the weather in my area.  normally it's sunny, occasionally partly cloudy, sometimes snowy, and every once in a while, rainy.  i absolutely love it.  on days i would wake up to snow, i don't know if i was more excited to look out the window at the snow on my trees or look on my gmail at the gsnow on my gtree.  it's the little things in life... 

anyways, tonight was a new one for me.  i looked at my gmail and saw a super weird grayish purple background.  i was super confused wondering how my background theme got changed.  until i noticed the lightening bolts and realized it was just reflecting the thunderstorm that was going on outside!

looove picasa screen shots and collages

so there's a little peek into just one thing that made my day today.

No comments: