Monday, April 2, 2012

missing honey

my dear christopher left this very early morning for iowa and doesn't get back til tomorrow night.  dangit, i just realized i need to figure out a babysitter for baby girl while i go to young womens.  hmmm.  anyways, i miss my honey.

i was just reading a heartbreaking blog post from my friend, megan.  she has an adorable family and the sweestest love story ever with her handsome husband, wes.  he was recently diagnosed with cancer.  this post made me cry.  can we all just take a minute or two to first, pray for their precious family and second, show some love and appreciation for our loved ones?

thank goodness our church leaders really know what they're talking about.  and thank goodness for general conference.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, man! Niagara Falls!!! You tell your friend I am praying for her, too! :/