Sunday, April 15, 2012

you have no idea

sometimes when i'm hanging out with my parker friends, the subject of pregnancy comes up (when does it ever not?!) and i get comments like "oh, but you're so tall, i bet you didn't get very big at all with abigail."

to which i want to reply... "oh, but you have no idea..."

honey and i were looking through old pictures of our hungary trip and came across these while sifting through the folders.  umm, they were taken several weeks before baby girl was born.  and you know how you get exponentially bigger in those last few weeks.  at least that's what my stretch marks said.

i loved taking these "my view" pictures
smuggling a basketball out of that party?
i can't believe i went in public 9 months pregnant in a swimsuit
yikes
see how my shirt is stretched sooo thin you can see the white underneath and the seam is three inches farther forward than it's supposed to be?  that's trashy looking.  i didn't go in public like that though... it was just for the weekly pictures i took.
 

so, there you have it.  if you lived in parker i'd say "i told ya so."  

and yes, i purposely did not include my face in any of these.  i had a suuuuper ugly pregnant face.  think splotchy, acne, and tired (i know those don't grammatically match).  it was real bad.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

haha I am finally getting caught up on blogs and I loved this post. I love that you can embrace the good, bad, and the ugly about pregnancy. And trust me, my ugly was much worse than yours!! Miss you!