Friday, June 21, 2013

Last day before 29

Today was a good day.  


Jumping down the stairs. Oh to be a kid again!

What I eat when I don't have scrambled cheese eggs on toast. 

We returned fifty something books to the library. This was less than half of them. 

I taught baby girl how to insert them one at a time with the spine first. Also, I had intentions of checking nothing new out since we're leaving town soon. But I have a weakness for books and we got 33 new books and one Thomas movie. I couldn't help myself. 

We got a few books about the beach. Since that's only two weeks away. 

Baby girl always requests that her toes be either pink or purple. Today she was adamant about red. I was hesitant but indulged. She actually pulls it off really well. 

She's been awesome staying dry for nap time. And she likes to tell people that she slept in her clothes for nap time. They normally have no clue why that's significant but for baby girl it's a pretty big thing to brag about wearing clothes and undies for nap instead of pjs and a diaper. 

After honeys softball game, we were going to go to hacienda Colorado for honey's birthday dinner but the wait was over an hour so we went to Texas Roadhouse instead. 

We ordered fried pickles. Last time we went was our first time trying them and they were phenomenal. This time they were insanely salty and pretty disappointing. Hopefully it was just a fluke and they'll be amazing again next time. 

And then we all came home and crashed in bed. It was a fun day and tomorrow is going to be busy. 

Hey!  It's midnight!  Happy birthday to my honey!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy birthday!!!

Two things:
1) I love that you are teaching your kids to love the library.
2) I love fried pickles, but I like the spears better than the slices.