Sunday, June 30, 2013

To grandmother's house we go!

The best part of my day?  Not feeling sick when I woke up!  Just queasy from the empty stomach from throwing up, but not sick enough that I had to stay home from church. My week just feels off if I miss church so thank goodness we could make that happen. 


Brady hung out with his friend, Andy, in the mothers lounge.

I laughed at the waiting page of the new gospel library app. Which is incredible by the way.

Both kids slept in the car on the way down to the farm!

I know!  I can hardly believe it either!  Baby girl woke up at 8:00 though and Brady woke up after 8:30 so we had a reeeaaaalllllyyyy late night but they were both happy so it was fine.

Gorgeous scenery and pecan orchards on the way down. My favorite though was looking at all the different houses. Big small old new traditional and double wide. I love it all.

Made it!!!

Just a crazy picture of the three of us.

My 92 year old papa. Cute and precious as ever. I am so in love with that guy.

Papa just loving hanging out with my beautiful nephew. His eyes are absolutely incredible. I'm sure that's what papa was looking at.

Baby girl put this wipe on Brady's head and he didn't mind one but. Kinda looks like a pilgrim and makes me think of that lady that uses toilet paper on airplanes to dress like a puritan and take pictures of herself. Please tell me you've seen that!

The worst and weirdest part of my day?  I have a million and one tiny red dots on my face, mostly around my eyes and jaw line. Don't worry, I googled it. Apparently it is possible to vomit so violently that the blood vessels in your face actually burst. I woke up looking like I was on drugs but luckily I was able to cake on my moms foundation and some dark eye shadow and it wasn't too noticeable.


So weird since this has never happened to me before but so glad I didn't have to worry about this when I was pregnant! Anyways, we made it to the farm, I feel fine, and life is good! 

1 comment:

Diana C. said...

the red dots on the face.... thats happened to me, and I totally know about that toilet paper lady!