Wednesday, November 20, 2013

28

And just like that... I'm 28. 

I won't lie, this wasn't my most spectacular birthday ever (i already knew the likelihood of topping last year was slim to none) but it wasn't terrible either. I got tons of texts and phone calls and voicemails messages and happy birthday songs and  treats and the works from loving family and friends and Facebook stranger friends. 

Today included watching Abigail's two best friends, countless meltdowns from my favorite three year old, a wonderfully happy and well behaved Brady boy, date night with my honey (pita and tomato feta bisque), and shopping with a sleepy but obliging husband. 

And juuuuust barely, snow!  Tomorrow is going to be gorgeous! I'm excited for tomorrow. And all the other days this coming year. 28 is going to be amazing... I just know it. 

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Happy belated birthday! 28 is great :)

Sara said...

Gosh, you're only 28? I didn't realize you were so much younger . . .

Also, happy birthday! I'm sorry I missed it! Anyway, happy birthday. I hope 28 is a wonderful year for you; it was for me. It was definitely one of the best years of my life. Enjoy it!