Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Catchup

Saturday - so productive. I tricked honey into "30 minutes" of being productive. Which lasted til after the sun set. Cleaned out the work bench in the garage and did yard work on our whole front yard. Even got some basement stuff done which was the original goal. 


Sunday - came home from church and just napped!  All four of us. Until it was time for dinner at the in laws new ditched the kids there are headed to a eq presidency training from the stake. It made for a late night but it was really good. 




Monday - library, naptime, and Costco 







Monday night honey was out of town so we woke Abigail up and all went to Costco. I bought a ton of stuff. And then took pictures of the stuff I really wanted but left behind. 

Did you know that toasted coconut covered cashews even existed?!  I did not. But now that I do, I can't stop thinking about them. I'm definitely gonna have to get them next time. Althought my favorite part of that picture was that while I was in awe of the cashews, Abigail's all "peanut frog!!!"  Different priorities. That Costco trip just perfectly hit the spot. Right down to finishing our hotdog as the last people checked out. It was a really great night. And a good weekend at that. 

1 comment:

ok said...

This all makes me very happy. I love you. I love your babies. I love that Abigail still wears the Thomas shirts. I love Peanut Frog. And I especially love that you want a Blendtec too. That's what I'm asking Santa to get me for Christmas!