Monday, December 15, 2014

Mondays are great

I rarely have a bad Monday. Today was no exception. 

The morning was filled with visiting teaching with my wonderful companion. I loooove her. And we were able to visit all three of our sisters so that was a scheduling miracle. ; )  

Honey surprised us at home literally minutes after we pulled in the garage. He already needed to get home early to watch the kids while I went to my vision appointment... So he just got home even earlier. And being the amazing dad he is, he took the opportunity to take Abigail sledding on the hill behind our house and she absolutely loved it. Like couldn't get enough. Her favorite way to go down was by herself on the circular sled (that spins in circles)... backwards. ; )  And falling off occasionally didn't bother her a bit. I watched them almost the whole time since Brady was napping. It was precious beyond words. 







And then I went to my vision appointment, had dinner with my little family, read a story by the Christmas tree, and put us all to bed. 


It's been a happy day. 

No comments: