Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Randoms

Brady prayed tonight for the first time ever. I coached him on every word but he took it seriously and totally knew what he was doing. I won't lie, it was the cutest thing ever. 

We started watching mr. Roger's neighborhood on Monday. It's so great. We only have one video checked out but it's good. Something about what to do when you feel mad. I need to put more on hold. 

After a roller coaster whirlwind week and a half of having my galaxy s5... I traded it in for a little iPhone 5s. I'm a kinda sad, but the knot in my stomach is gone so I know it was the right decision for me. You live and learn, right? 

Honey and I are contemplating going on a trip in February. We'll see in a week whether we've bought plane tickets or have already forgotten about the whole idea. 

The fog is lifting. I don't really feel pregnant anymore. Except a little when it's late at night. But during the day, I don't think about it and don't have the desire to lay in bed 24/7. Woohoo!!!  I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow. I'm going to be shocked if this isn't a girl. 

My apologies to all the people I've struggled texting the past two weeks. Even if some of the instances are because I've had a brain full of anxiety and crap. 

Anyway, here's to a night of sleep hopefully better than the last!

No comments: