Thursday, December 4, 2014

14 weeks

How far along:  14 weeks  (12.4.14)

Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb
Maternity clothes:  i still fit into all of my regular clothes just fine and have a long time probably until i'll outgrow them, but the beer belly look i'm sporting is anything but flattering.
Sleep:  not awesome.ugh with the weird dreams.  also waking up randomly is annoying, even if i can fall asleep again.
Best moment this week:  being in atlanta!  hanging out with my family!  going to the lights at the gardens with mom and dad and honey ad the kids!  seeing my granny and papa!
Movement:  just those things that feel exactly like baby movement except that they're too strong to be feeling that way this early so i know it must just be stomach twitches or something.
Food cravings:  i hate eating. again.  thanksgiving was good and the day after was okay.  maybe even saturday?  i enjoyed the varsity although not as much as usual but it was sooo good still.  especially the onion rings.  but starting sunday, i started not liking food again and then tuesday evening i started feeling extra sick and all day wednesday had a stomach bug and was in bed/throwing up and so now i'm really extra back to hating food and hating eating.  all of my favorite foods are grossing me out.  so even though i'm positive i was up several pounds after thanksgiving, i'm at least negative one again.  my happiest moment in food this week has by far been my grandmother's fried catfish that she made for me down at the farm.  she knows it's my absolute favorite.  i melted inside at beach bite, it was so delectable.  be still my soul.
Symptoms: nausea and.... oh, the usual.  all of the usuals.
Gender:  my gut still says girl.  i hope i'm not upset if it's a boy.  i initially didn't care except now it might just be a huge shock for me to deal with.  we might have a name picked out for a girl.  we haven't even discussed boy names.
What I miss:  not feeling so crappy 24/7.
Milestones:  
Theme
What's different this time around:  
Extra:  

sometimes life just gets a little crazy and you don't actually finish the weekly questions.  whoops.

No comments: