Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday

Well, we've been home for 24 hours now and life is good. Life is easier in your own home so I've been grateful for that relief. Today was nice. Not super boring but low key enough to make me feel like I was floating along in a river. We went to church (got a new bishopric!), choir at two,  home taught at four, and to dinner at a friend's house at five which was a lot of fun. Abigail got so sad and whiney while we were there and was begging us to leave so she could go to sleep, but other than that, it was perfect. And abigail promptly fell asleep as soon as we got in the car and was transfered straight to her bed when we got home. Poor kid has been sleep deprived for a week now.

Tomorrow I need to get to work on laundry and cleaning my house. I need to get back into the habit of keeping it tidy enough that it'll be a place I want to be.

I've had serious remorse about my phone the last few days thinking it was a mistake to switch from iPhone to android. But then I think about trading my s5 for a 5s, and it's so unappealing. Mostly I just miss iOS and how pretty everything is, which I hate, because it's highlighted to myself how superficial I really am. Anyways, after more time spent on Google, I'm feeling more confident that, with help, I can make my android pretty and functional for me. So basically I just need to figure out this whole imessage issue going on right now so I can stay receiving texts from iPhone users. Because it's been 8 days and most all my contacts have iphones.

Both kids were well behaved today. So that was wonderful.

I'm of to bed... it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow.

No comments: