Monday, August 3, 2015

Hillier breakfast and Sam's table

We went to the Hilliers for breakfast. In addition to Klaudette, Brent, and Nate, we had the Kelsey grandparents, Kelsey, her mom, and Hallie. The waffles were delicious and there was tons of fun to be had. 

Abigail opened up her Hillier and Kelsey grandparents birthday gifts. She got tons of stuff that she said she loved but showed no regard for. She's a funny kid. 




Dad killed some time in the garage by buckling the kids into Brent's car. 

Brady fell asleep on the way home. He's been going to bed after 9pm, waking up several times during the night (sometimes staying awake for up to an hour), and then waking up around 7am. This morning it was 6am though. I'm exhausted lately. And it's got nothing to do with my newborn that only wakes once during the night, if at all. It's all this guy to blame. 

The ride home was a blast. I love my van. It's like a party on wheels. 


Also, this car looked funny. The slingshot. 

You know he's exhausted when he actually keeps sleeping. 




At the Hilliers, I asked Klaudette if she had a sam's club membership because I saw a table online from there that I wanted to buy. Turns out, they're tubbing out pretty fast so we thought it safest to get it today. But the only availability for her was right then. That's all a whole other story, but here's a picture of my current table. 

Ha. 

We all went to the pool and then Texas Roadhouse. Brady was being disobedient in my request to come in the house. 

Brady is afraid to sleep alone now. So this is our current setup. But I have to sit with them while they fall asleep. It takes forever and I kinda hate it. It's all a phase, right? 

It's been a really awesome day. 








No comments: