Saturday, August 1, 2015

Mom and dad put to work

Wednesday was a hangover feeling blue of a nothingness day. 
Thursday was watching lucy and Presley, meeting up at the pool with Charees, and working in the yard with mom. 
Friday was getting dad from the airport, painting the front door lower trim, touching up paint trim around the house, prepping the garage steps, and lots of yard work with mom and dad. Honey grilled us delicious cheeseburgers and probably spent most of his energy on being patient with me. ; ) Also, after everyone was in bed, I straightened up and put away laundry and unpacked suitcases from our trip. My house is in the just a little let go sort of state. Pretty disorganized and just not clean or put together... But I'm working on that. 
Other things I'm working on? Elizabeth. Try as I may, I can't get her to stop growing or entrancing me with her sweetness. My heart just bursts for her. She is perfection. 
















No comments: