Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Avs meet and greet party

Tonight we got a sitter for the girls and took Brady to this avs thing at the Pepsi center. It was a lot of fun and I loved seeing Brady enjoy it all. Meanwhile, Elizabeth slept the full four hours we were gone (this has been my strategy lately with her to put her to sleep right as the sitter arrives and then tell them to just put a binky in her mouth if she wakes up... It's had perfect success the last 3 or 4 times) and Abigail was beyond thrilled to get the babysitter all to herself. I asked chris if she was sad as we left and he said "she started to whine until I told her she could play the jungle game (some Book of Mormon board game) with Trevor and then she was beyond happy. So, it was a win win win all around. And an extra win for me. 

Here's a picture of me with my three favorite hockey players*. It was super awesome. I can't remember who the guy on the left is though. ...just googled the roster and I think it's Blake comeau.


We took more pictures (like with THE joe sakic!), but lots of them are on honey's phone and I'm crazy tired right now and about to fall asleep. So, that was our night. It was great. 

*currently, my three favorite hockey players, in order of preference, are honey, Brady, and Gabriel Landeskog. This guy...


No comments: