Monday, February 22, 2016

Elizabeth has teeth!!!

Elizabeth May end up outdoing Brady as the slowest teether ever. Check it out. My phone autocorrected may to be capital. Coincidence? 

Anyway, you can't see them, because her tongue is always out, but today I could feel that at least one of her teeth has broken through! Woohoo! Now hopefully tomorrow I can take a few pictures of her gummy smile before these things get legit. 

I hate that I've been so terrible at blogging lately but I do feel good about how I'm detaching myself from my phone. I'm sure it'll just continue to take more time as I keep working to find the right balance. 

As a short catchup,

Elizabeth loves tummy time and laughs all day long. 
Brady is cute and hilarious as always but has now developed a fear of jungle animals in our house that manifests itself in the middle of the night (the past two nights)
Abigail is doing so well with school. Her reading, writing, and math skills blow me away. I love watching her learn. 
Honey is continually becoming a better version of himself. He is so good at helping with the trash, dishes, kids, and cleaning. I really appreciate how muh he is helping out at home when he's around.
And I've successfully given up facebook for an entire week. I'll write a real post on this soon (I started one the other day but didn't get more than a paragraph) but in the meantime, I'm feeling super super great about this. 

Happy Monday! 

No comments: