Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Snow day

Today is a snow day. So of course my kids woke up at 6:50, 7:10, and 7:20. I begged my honey not to go to work but blast that man, he shoveled the driveway and went anyway. 

Anyway, somehow it's 8:20 and I still haven't gotten out of bed. And while my main motivator should be to take care of my kids who are running rampant through the house (and one happily kicking and squealing in her crib), I think the thing to pull me out will be my hunger. I currently have a headache from hunger and am happy to report that it is my first one in a long while and that I don't get headaches so often anymore. 

Also, remember when I mentioned that Abigail was doing so much better in the morning? Maybe it's the snow day or maybe I jinxed it. It's been an hour and a half and I've asked her a million times and we're getting no where fast. Which I guess is fine because we don't have anywhere to go today. Also, just for the record, Brady is butt naked and refusing to put on clothes. 

It's gonna be real interesting when Elizabeth joins the ranks of these crazy kids. 

No comments: