Saturday, December 4, 2010

well that was embarassing

turns out if you press the watermark option in picasa to see what it looks like when you export a picture to try it out, it will make that the default for all of your future exported pictures.

i just published 200 pictures in a facebook album...

and they all said "carrie hillier photography" across the bottom.

i hope nobody took me seriously on that because i'm sure anyone that saw it thought i was retarded.

anyways, the album has since been deleted.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

And you deleted it? I was looking forward to seeing your fantastic photography skills.

For the Love of French said...

good thing I looked at them all before you deleted them....and yes, I was wondering what that was all about.

Unknown said...

you should have left it on and charged people $0.50 when they commented on each one

Diana C. said...

I'm glad I got to see the watermark! I was wondering if you were pulling "seriously, so blessed" stunt :) There were a lot of fabulous pictures in there. I miss you! Can't wait to see you again soon!!!

Sara said...

Carrie, you're a goober.

Do you know how many of your relatives would pay for a picture of your baby croissant?