Sunday, December 12, 2010

this is all i got

i'm in atlanta.  it's not supposed to get above freezing for the next three days.  it was snowing all day today.  i wore sandals to church today because there was no room in the inn (suitcase) for black church shoes.  but baby looked adorable in her little winter outfit, just in case you were wondering.

i woke up this morning with the worst headache i've had in a year.  if i was at home, you better believe i would have been pulling out those postpartum narcotics and not even thinking twice about it.  but i wasn't so i took some regular painkillers instead.  at least i didn't throw up.  but it was a close call a few times.

i can't believe i've only been here for 48 hours.  it already feels like forever... in a good way.  when it's home, it just takes no time at all to get settled in and resume the good life. 

i do have pictures.  i will get around to posting them sometime. 

liza, leave me a loving comment.  it would make me so very happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

boo on migraines :(

Jeff said...

It is so fun to see you! I love that my little girl loves you and Abby so much and you are willing to spend quality time with my children. I only wish we were at Mom and Dad's so I could see you more while you're here. Love you!

EmmyLou said...

I love you too and can't wait to see you next week! PS - you and Liza need to start planning some trips to see me in a few months!