Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i bought my child skinny jeans


i don't consider myself a very trendy person.  i don't have boots, useless belts, colorful scarves, bangs, or anything else of that nature.

but today, i bought my child skinny jeans.  and OH MY GOODNESS you have never seen anything cuter in your life.  i only did it because she's so skinny that normal baby jeans make her look like a thug.  but we might have to jump on this bandwagon where baby is concerned.

i don't have any pictures of her in them yet but i promise they'll come soon enough.  however i DO have pictures of some fake uggs that i did NOT buy her a few days ago.  but looking at these pictures now i want to go back and get them.  as much as i hate shopping for myself, who knew it would be so irresistible when it comes to my kid?!?!

check out those rosy cheeks!

don't worry.  she has a diaper on.  i would not be holding her like that if she was without.


now tell me that isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love those rosy cheeks!!!

Sara said...

I want to see that child with skinny jeans tucked in to the baby Uggs.

I think that's necessary.

Cindy said...

I need to see the picture and where did you get them. I know once I see your beautiful baby in them I won't be able to resist the urge to buy a pair myself.