Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the pack job

every single thing pictured went into the main part of my carry on suitcase.  underwear and toiletries were already packed.  and the outside pockets were filled with more baby things.

see toiletries in clear pocket.  underwear in other pocket.

our clothes all laid out and diaper back packed (although more was added to it).

and then i added my laptop, miracle blanket, swaddle me blanket and sat on it to zip it shut.
i could write more about it but that would involve detailing my trip here, which i don't have time for because it's 1:30 am and i should go to sleep because my kid is still stuck on california time and i'm not even on a time at all.  we're a mess.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think it helps majorly that you only wear one pair of "shoes"

Mary Mitchell said...

Glad those leopard print pants are right on top of that stack. Don't be ashamed.

Sara said...

You are an outstanding packer, Miss Carrie.

You would HATE to see my luggage. I'm pretty sure it makes my dad twitch because he likes to pack luggage in the trunk like Tetris pieces.