Wednesday, December 22, 2010

tuesday night with the maycocks

tuesday night we hung out with the roswell maycocks.  ALL of them.  that means my aunt and uncle that live in roswell, and all of their kids and 16 grandkids.  minus marianne and andrew and lucy who were held up in greenville.  but they were there in spirit so i will continue to say ALL.

cousin catherine, her husband russ, and her baby parker

cousin sara had eva FOUR DAYS after i had baby.  my brother walter commented on how similar they looked.  well buddy, maybe it's because they've got the same maycock genes.

they loved each other.

cousin david and his wife audrey

dad and his brother, my uncle dick

this is a "candid" picture.  i won't explain it, but i'll have you know that it was HILARIOUS.  

cousin catherine with baby girl and cousin sara with her other daughter lizzy.

cousin david, his daughter jane, walter, and some of the other kids, doing some sort of wii dance to big girls you are beautiful.

welcome to atlanta emmy!  we all had fun smothering baby girl.  she loved it.  you can tell.

fireplace picture.  dad and buddy have halos.  because they're angelic.
so, that was my tuesday night.  and then i had a slumber party with my blogging sister emmy and we stayed up til 3 in the morning.

just kidding mother, i mean, we went to bed as soon as we told you goodnight.

3 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

Comments:
1- HOLY COW that baby does look like your baby!
2-Walter is so skinny.
3-Big girls ARE beautiful.
4-I love Emily.
That's all.

Diana C. said...

fabulous photos! That baby is Abigail's twin

EmmyLou said...

I love you too Sarah! I love your baby Carrie. And I loved our slumber party. Can we have another one soon? I miss you. lots.