Tuesday, December 7, 2010

thanksgiving 2010

baby and i will be back in atlanta on friday.  so it's only right that i post about our last georgia trip before this next one happens.  here is the abbreviated version.  all 200 pictures can be seen here on facebook.

as always, first stop: varsity.  it was also my birthday dinner since we flew in on the 20th.

my niece and nephew LOVE baby and speak to her in a squeaky high voice while pinching her cheeks.

celebrated my birthday with cheesecake and presents.  i'm 25 now!

but really, it was soooo cute.  someone needs a little sibling.  and it isn't baby girl.... yet.

honey and i went to the cnn center.  it was our first time.

we went to mccormick & schmicks for lunch.  and then we went to centennial olympic park for baby's lunch.  we had seafood.  baby had milk.

it's funny because although i don't actually drink coke (not a fan of carbonation) i feel such a connection with the beverage.  i guess baby is the same way.

baby was teaching uncle wally all about the art of teething and wearing pink.

visited with a few favorite friends, diana (best friend since birth) and belen (has a big booty).

loving me some horrific atlanta traffic on our way to the farm.

happy thanksgiving!  my most delicious one on record.

the dock at the pond.  we didn't fish this time but it was still fun to hang out there while skye rode in the boat with her dad.

four generations along the maternal line.

my wonderful grandparents.  they are ADORABLE.

mom and dad's first thrashers game.  it was tons of fun.  especially when dad threw himself on mom for this picture. 

fun things always happen when the fam hangs out in the kitchen late at night.

flying back home.  let me tell you, flying with a baby is a breeze when you have these three things: pacifier, bottle, baby daddy.  in that order.
well, that's a wrap.  as i said, if this isn't enough, click here for all 200 pictures.  but right now i'm off to bed.

ps- i think blog labels are lots of fun.  i will attempt to start doing those.

5 comments:

Diana C. said...

yay for more trips to atlanta! I'll be following you by a week. So hopefully we can hang out again before you run off to other parts of the world again. And those are fabulous pics from atlanta. (i'm glad you didn't post some of the other pics from your house! I look pretty silly in some of them)

Unknown said...

hahaha "Pictures with captions" I'm pretty sure that'll be almost every post. (I sure hope so at least)
Word verification: table
Such a normal word!

S.A.R. said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you got to have so much fun!

Sara said...

You took her to The Varsity?

I went there once and was promptly reacquainted with Lisa Zimmerman's toilet.

Don't get me wrong, it's delicious. I just fear that even being in the vicinity of those burgers and fries will give someone the trots.

And on a seprate note, that pie looks like it was made me magical elves and unicorns. It's beautiful.

Also, I still don't understand what the crap Walter is doing in that picture. Is he biting his thumb at you?

Ricci said...

Okay Carrie, if you weren't so great, I'd have to hate you...actually I'm just really really really jealous!! Can you pick me up in Utah on your way to Atlanta? I wish I could go visit so frequently!!! Have fun and be safe!