Saturday, November 12, 2011

these will get captions later

our day

in the safari section of the wildlife museum.  mom and dad said these guys looked just like the real masai men.  and it's true.  i saw pictures.


everyone kept posing and looking like they had no neck.  and their friends taking the pictures wouldn't even tell them.  so my christopher needed a no-neck picture too.  


check it out!  i'm a hockey player!  with a neck!  looks real huh?  tell me it does.  tell me.


and the helmet that looks like a spider built a web on my face.


they were announcing the stanford/oregon score and chistopher covered his ears since he had it recording at home.


check it out.  we're both wearing the same thing we wore last time we saw the avs play.  at air force for the preseason burgundy and white game.


with my parents.  their second ever nhl game.  now we know why the thrashers left atlanta.


i love this guy.  when honey and i were dating we used to play hockey on xbox and anytime the puck was passed to this guy the announcer would say "TO TANGUAY!" but because of the way his name is pronounce it's like "to-tane-gay" really fast and run together.  guess ya had to be there.
and i actually got captions up!  and less than a week later!  who would've guessed?!?!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Is that the love of my hockey life Alex tanguay?? Oh I love him!!!