Tuesday, September 20, 2011

burgundy and white game





tonight we went to colorado springs with two of my christopher's brothers and watched the avs play... against themselves... at the air force academy. not your average hockey game but it was awesome. way cool to see the avs play in such an intimate setting. i spent the whole game texting my friend, sarah cory's sister, which made my good night infinitely better.

ps- my dinner consisted of buffalo ranch sunflower seeds, sunny d, reeses, m&ms, those peanut butter cracker sandwiches, and then chick fil a and high c fruit punch on the way home. i feel naseous.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

EmmyLou said...

eww. what an awful dinner. except the chick-fil-a. but remember what happened to Skye the last time she ate chik-fil-A. don't do that.

Mary Mitchell said...

I like that picture of you. You look good in navy and white! Thanks for the shout out, I was basically at the game.