Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the face






my baby can make a funny face. on purpose. it is absolutely hilarious. 99% of the time it is when she's in her highchair. i can tell her to make her face and she will. or i can just do it and she'll laugh and mimic it. anyways, the funniest part is that she cracks herself up. she can't even see her face but she knows she's doing something funny. how do kids learn these things?! i'm blown away. so when she started making her face while we were playing, i attempted to take pictures of it. the settings were all wrong (as you can tell from the horrible picture quality) but i didn't want to take the time to change it. the first two pictures i got were the laughing after the face was over. but the third time i finally got the face! it just looks creepy in the picture. what i really need to do is get a video of it. of her making the face, laughing, face, laughing, face, laughing, and on and on. it is priceless.

so yes, i took almost 100 pictures today and these are the three i chose to share. i'm really behind on my picture sharing. i've been watching too much gossip girl.

in other news, it went from summer to winter overnight. today was maybe the first day i can ever recall of a day in colorado where the sun didn't even make an appearance. seriously, it is sunny every day here. except for today. today was the first day in the history of colorado that it was overcast all day long. i took advantage of our 55 degree weather thought. we spent all morning at the library for story time and playing and then we came home and made zucchini bread while listening to piano music on pandora. and when it came time for baby's nap, i put her in these fleece froggy pajamas. it was such a cozy afternoon and one of those perfect moments in time. i wish i could put that moment in a freezer bag and save it for later. why can't we save our moments? there needs to be an app for that.

anyways, let's come to a general consensus and also take a general poll. first, this blog is extremely boring. second, does anyone still read this?!?!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jeff said...

I read! I NEED posts EVERYDAY from you (since you never call). Love you.

Lydia said...

Everyday We check to see if you have posted!! =)

Unknown said...

A) your blog is not boring
B) I love your blog
C) I look for blog posts daily
D) I'm sad when there aren't posts daily
E) I wish I could come visit and make a carrie's blog post appearance of my own

Lyndel said...

I read it! I love seeing what you are your little one are up to :)

EmmyLou said...

I read. every day. especially from my phone. and I share the pictures with anyone who's close by. I love it.

Diana C. said...

your comment about there being an app to save our moments is awesome. I read this all the time! love it

Marianne said...

not boring--highly entertaining! keep it up! and should we be expecting some exciting news from you?? :)

Ricci said...

are you kidding? your blog is probably my favorite to read...it's so Carrie! Love and miss you, plus your kid is adorable :)

For the Love of French said...

i read it!!!

ok said...

I am reading your blog. On my honeymoon. Nuf said.