Saturday, September 24, 2011

bikes, slides, and parks oh my

this morning i experienced a little slice of heaven.  we went on a little family bike ride.  there are a million miles of bike trails around here.  and parks too.  and perfect weather.  i love colorado.  have i mentioned that before?  because i. am. in. love.

they're precious aren't they?  they are.

don't judge.  it was soooo sunny.

my honey is so cute.  and such a good dad.

we got tired of climbing the stairs every time so we started lifting her and sending her down on her own.  it worked well.

i think this dog's name might have been honey.  ha.

look how excited she gets over sliding!  i love it!

she seriously couldn't get enough.

and oh my goodness i'm pretty sure this is my favorite shot of the whole day.  the hair!  the hair!

this is a really close second though.  i can't lie.

and we're off.  see ya later!
the relief society broadcast tonight was awesome.  especially president uchtdorf.  of course.  he always delivers.  his words brought tears to my eyes and i could not be more excited for his talk to get posted online.  i can't wait to watch it again.  and once it gets posted i'll link to it here.  oh. my. goodness.  so incredible.  watch the "you are not forgotten" little snipit.  it made me cry.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful day!!! It looks so amazingly fun and beautiful!!