Thursday, June 7, 2012

baby's call me maybe video

my favorite dancing video so far.  when an obedient child takes your direction a little too literally.


makes me laugh every time.  like with tears in my eyes.

next time i'll have to be more specific.  makes me think of my favorite moment at the splash park today when baby girl finished her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and showed me her sticky hands with a look of concern in her face.  i jokingly told her to "wipe your hands..." which got her wiping her hands on the belly of her swimsuit, "...on your face" which was just random and funny except that when i said "face" she immediately stopped with the belly rubbing and started rubbing her sticky hands all over her face.  some days she's not very obedient... but all too often she is painfully so.  i love it.

2 comments:

ok said...

I die. She is precious.

For the Love of French said...

That rocks!!! I can't wait for those happy moments with Rosie