Tuesday, June 12, 2012

pink pedi

this afternoon when we got up from nap time, baby girl had a little snack while i painted my mother's toes in preparation for the beach.  baby girl was intently observing the situation so i asked her if she wanted her toes painted too.  she did... so i put some newspaper under her feet and gave her a coat of pink polish and a clear top coat while she remained in her little snack chair.  then i took some newspaper and fanned her toes and my mother's to help them dry faster.

so tonight before dinner, baby girl saw the stack of newspaper still on the floor and picked up a paper to hand to my dad.  she then picked up another paper and laid it on the floor in front of her booster seat.  and then i couldn't help but die laughing when she sat down and somehow instructed my dad to start fanning her feet.  so i explained the situation to my dad and captured a bit on video.  this girl cracks me up.



pretending to polish her toes
and then pretending to fan them dry.
 what a good grandpa to play spa pedicure with his littlest grandkid.  i love it.

ps- my parents completely gutted and renovated their kitchen and put in hardwood floors throughout the entire main floor.  they were getting prepped today to be stained later this week so everything on the main floor has been moved to the basement, the garage, or the upstairs part of the house.  for this reason, everything is a bit of a disaster and that is why baby girl eats her meals on a booster seat on a sheet on the playroom floor.  "after" pictures of the kitchen renovation to come... eventually.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ha! My mom and dad used to give me fake manicures and pedicures! :)