Monday, October 14, 2013

Better than nothing, right?

I really want to blog about our family pictures last week and the awesome temple walk on Saturday and our pumpkin patch visit this morning but it's 12:30 and I've been talking yw for the last six hours I swear.  so really I just need to go to sleep. Here are two pictures from today. 

When I'm trying to get a normal picture of her without the squinty eyes that come with a huge "cheeeeeeese!!!!!"  I told her to open her eyes and look out the window. Didn't work. Abigail for the win. 

On our way home after the playground. Pictures of the pumpkin patch and playground are on my big camera. But a shot of kids in carseats?  That's a job for a low quality phone camera. And yes, I have my 3.5 year old still rear facing. She likes it. Judge me all you want. And while you're at it... She still sleeps in a crib. 

And a third picture... Bonus from Abigail. You're welcome. 

It was a good day. Also, fall is in full bloom around here. Everywhere I look, Parker is absolutely breathtaking. What a gorgeous world we live in. 

No comments: