Monday, October 21, 2013

Half and half

The first half of my day was awesome and productive. The second half sucked. 4:15 was the turning point and it was down hill from there. I hate that one thing can set me off and make it impossible for me to bounce back and recover. 

Here's just one picture from today. As Abigail said, "and this is the shirt I wear when I go pee pee in my crib?" 


Will someone please tell my baby girl to stop purposely wetting her pants when she's in her crib?  I'm just fresh out of patience for that crap. 

In other news: last week, Brady started consistently crawling on his hands and knees (instead of that wounded soldier army crawl) and it is the cutest thing ever. I'm absolutely loving it. Also, he is a bottomless pit. Tonight he ate a bunch of stir fry veggies and then I fed him oatmeal made with a few ounces of milk, 4oz of peaches mixed with oatmeal cereal to make it thicker, a few more ounces of milk and oatmeal, and then 4oz of peas. I've never seen a baby love food as much as he does. Seriously... I've never seen it but i swear his stomach is a black hole. 

No comments: