Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Two sick kids

Thankfully, today was much better than yesterday. I set my alarm this morning and was able to actually shower and get dressed and eat all by myself!  Then I helped Abigail get up and dressed and she went downstairs to eat her oatmeal while I got Brady up and fed. We were out the door by a record braking 10:15! We spent a few hours at the park with friends from the ward and then hit up the library on our way home. We still have 99 things checked out. We returned five today so I knew we could get five more. So insanely difficult to only get five things. I am not good at making decisions and I'm sure the librarian ladies were wondering why I was deliberating children's books as if my life depended on it. Brady has been sick and congested since the weekend. Baby girl just woke up this morning and seemed fine except that she coughed a time or two and it sounded deep. She did great today but Brady just wanted to be held (or in his carseat...boy loves his carseat) or entertained in some way. Despite all of this, my dreams came true and I was able to keep my house clean, make dinner for the first time in who knows how long, and get a few other things done. My prayers were answered. Quite literally. 









An hour or two after she went to bed, baby girl woke up coughing so hard she gagged and spit up in her crib. Honey picked her up and walked her back in her room and she'd already fallen asleep. My poor babes. I hope they feel better soon. 

No comments: