Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tuesday and teething

Tuesday morning around whoknowswhattime AM, Brady woke up and it took me an hour and a half to get that kid back asleep. It's 2013... Are there seriously not any better solutions for a teething baby than the lame excuses currently on the market?!  Anyways, the bright side was that Abigail and I slept in til 10. And I didn't get her out of bed til almost 11. And Brady didn't wake until after 11:30. Abigail threw some major tantrums about breakfast (the usual: I'm hungry, I'm not hungry, I'm chewing, I want to do it myself, I want you to help me, I'll eat this later for dinner, I want more, I don't want to eat) and made us late for my welcoming committee meeting but while we were there, both kids behaved alright (except that Brady almost fell asleep on my chest while I stood and rocked him, and Abigail kept stealing graham crackers from their pantry until I told her she wasn't allowed to eat til lunch) so thank goodness for that. Brady went down for a nap when we got home but woke up 45 minutes later. I can't even remember the last time he took a 45 minute nap in his crib. Cursing those teeth. And at 6 when I would have normally been getting ready to head to young women's, I just parked myself and my kids by our Christmas tree and danced to some festive music. Too bad honey was doing elders quorum visits and couldn't join us. It was amazing. 

Ps- this is what my kids look like. 



No comments: