Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fun with mom and dad

We hiked red rocks, hit up the Denver botanic gardens, and hung out with cousins at Sara's house for dinner. It was perfect. 


We ate lunch at the restaurant there and got a Mississippi mud pie for dessert. 

Dad laid down to take pictures of the rocks. Abigail kept laying down because she was just sleepy. 

These two love each other. 

We hiked a little path to a scenic overlook. 

So precious. 

On the way down I was holding Brady's hand and telling dad "he's always falling down... He's just not a very good walker." And I slipped and fell down, pulling Brady with me. My hand (and my phone because I was holding it) got kind of beat up. 

Brady fell asleep a few minutes later. 

We went to the gardens. Abigail is ino thwarting my efforts for pictures of her. 

Constantly. 

Brady fell asleep again on the way to Sara's.  He was such a trooper today. 

The kids and cousin Daniel played in the yard while dad supervised and Sara and mom and aunt Merrilee and I hung out inside and got dinner together. 

The kids had a blast playing and Abigail was in heaven. 

We decided we need to take a picture of Abigail and Eva every time we get together so we can see how they grow. Abigail is four days older than Eva. Judging from this picture, I think Eva must be large for her age...

And then we got home at 9:30 and the kids passed out immediately. It was such a wonderfully amazing day! 

No comments: