Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Traveling with my honey

It's bad. He has the worst travel luck ever and his flights are always delayed with one complication or another. So flying with him is terrible because it pretty much guarantees that things won't go as planned. And it's literally every flight. So of course our flight out here was late. And now we're trying to get home. Leaving St. Thomas, our flight was late. And when we arrived, the pilot informed us that we didn't have a gate available to deplane for another 20 minutes.  That's what happens with my honey.  Luckily, our connecting flight was just two gates down and we never had to stress about making our connection. But of course we board and there's some light that's out and they can't fly at night without that flight. Two hours later and we are hoping to take off in the next ten or fifteen minutes. It's been a weird adventure to say the least. 

Although the highlight of it all was when honey and I were killing time and got to a point in our conversation where I said something like "when I married you, I just didn't know how antisocial you were" and he responded with "and I didn't know how overly social you were. We're just trying to manage __ this point."

He claims he said "on this point" and I swear I heard him say "at this point."  So now I'm still dying. We've been married almost seven years and found out we have different preferences on social interaction. "We're just trying to manage at this point."

1 comment:

Bryan and Carolyn Turnage said...

Lol. Why do I find this so funny!?!