Monday, May 19, 2014

Cleaning and Costco

This morning (like many) was super rough with Abigail. But eventually she ran out of steam and I turned on some pandora and busied myself cleaning. That dissipated the rest of her tantrum and although we had our (many) moments, the rest of the day was alright. 

Honey and I made plans for a family home evening outing to Costco. But he also reminded me that we need to watch the bachelorette. He knows two of the guys on there. Which really doesn't speak highly of my honey but neither of those guys were real friends... So we're okay. (By the way, in case you watched the first episode tonight, they were the first two picked).

Brady only napped for an hour but I somehow still managed to get a good amount of cleaning done. But since my kitchen was clean and all of the floors in my house were vacuumed, I opted for a front yard picnic of sorts to delay a crumb ridden floor for as long as possible.





No comments: