Monday, May 5, 2014

Thursday afternoon

Did I were mention that last week we went to the library and actually hit our book limit?  We had a stack of about 20 items and after we scanned the third one, we kept getting an error message on the screen. Something about "you are banned from checking out this book" or something. At first I thought I just scanned it wrong (sometimes that happens) except that it was a different message than usual and ummm it kept happening with everything I tried. So we abandoned that and I logged into a computer to confirm my suspicion... We had 99 books checked out and weren't allowed anymore. So embarrassing. I felt like my credit card was rejected or something. Also, Abigail couldn't understand why we had to leave our pile of books behind. Seriously, I was ashamed and hiding my face. 

So the next time we went, we brought back this pile. I think it ended up being around 45 books. And then we checked out 20 something more. We're heavy borrowers. 

Brady played some Legos. He just makes himself at home at this little table. 

And loves it. It's nice that Abigail can play on the computer and I have time that I can spend one on one with Brady while he explores. 

Also, this exists. 

And then we fed ducks with honey. It felt like a Friday... But I double checked, it was definitely Thursday. 

No comments: