Saturday, June 14, 2014

Already back

Vacations feels like some weird time travel to me. One minute I'm consumed with travel anxiety and the next minute I'm all, wait, we're back already? Did that really just even happen?!  Books do that too. So a week of travel and two books... I'm feeling all sorts of out of sorts. 

Maybe since tomorrow is Sunday I can blog about the trip. Hopefully. Although maybe since it's Father's Day that might have to wait. We'll see. 

Anyways, the trip was amazing. Driving to Idaho on Friday and spending the weekend at the Stewart's ranch, living the rustic life at the cabin from Monday to Thursday, and hanging out with honeys family at snowbird from Thursday night to Saturday morning. And the drive back today wasn't even that bad. I don't mind driving but Brady sure does. Luckily though, Abigail was perfectly behaved today. Like seriously amazing and so cute. And Brady was just sleepy and grumpy but it could have been far worse. 

We got back around seven maybe?  I have no clue, it's been sort of a technology cleanse too and I haven't been at all concerned with the time or date even. Anyways, I spent the next literally four hours unpacking and burning through four loads of laundry. Sometimes I can believe it used to take me months to unpack from a trip. Except that sometimes I still procrastinate a week or two. Anyways, it was a great trip.  Seriously so wonderful. Mark my words, I will blog about it! Now I have a week at home before girls camp and then another week before heading to Atlanta/the beach. 

Ps- I read the Rosie project the first few days of the trip. And read the rent collector Thursday night to Saturday night. Now it is fresh in my mind why I don't read more often. Books completely consume me. How am I supposed to make that for that?!  Impossible. 

No comments: