Saturday, April 18, 2015

Friday

My motivation for blogging flew out the window. It's because I either don't take any pictures and am too lazy to write anything, or that I take too many pictures and am too lazy to sort through and edit and post them. 

But here's to documenting a pretty great day. We all had an earlier wake up than usual (me at 6:30, Abigail downstairs by 7:30, and brady awake in his crib before 9) but no where to to because nothing was pressing and it had been snowing for 24 hours and was pretty wet outside. Abigail and I read in my bed for an hour, she watched a show, I talked on the phone with Emmy, and then both kids wanted to go outside and play in the snow. Which I usually avoid like the plague because getting them ready is so much work and we never have time for that. This time, there was time. And it was so worth it. It was mid thirties but felt so much warmer and was actually really pleasant. I hung out on the front step while the kids explored in the snow. Abigail even found the tiniest "hill" ever to sled down. It was pathetic and adorable. 










Eventually, we came inside to eat lunch and have nap time and quiet time. Brady napped, Abigail ended up going to Lucy's, and I talked on the phone with my friend, Jenna, for an hour and a half before realizing it was 3:40 and I was supposed to be driving to drop my kids at my mother in law's so Chris and u could make the 5 o clock session at the temple. Man you should have seen how fast I flew to throw off my sweats and get dressed, grab brady from his crib, get our stuff together, and get Abigail from Lucy's! I made it in time. We did the 5:00 session, stayed for our ward chapel session from 7:30-8, and then honey took off to get the kids and put them to bed while I stayed with the ward for the 8:00 session. Tillie Thomas and Mary j. Johnston. ; ) I got home before 10:45 and happily, honey was even still awake! 

It was a great day. 

No comments: