Thursday, April 23, 2015

34 weeks

How far along:  34 weeks  (4.23.15)  on granny's birthday!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes:  yes... i even bought a few new things which i know i shouldn't this late in the game but i did anyway.  i got a striped shirt from ross because it was super long and a lot of my current maternity shirts are already getting short.  and i got a maternity dress from old navy because i wanted it last time, and it was on sale and with my discount it ended up being less than $10.  
Sleep:  not too bad.  my dreams haven't been too crazy, and even if i wake up during the night, i can fall back asleep pretty easily.  i'm still waking up on my back frequently though.  whoops.  
Best moment this week:  monday.  i had a pretty great monday.
Movement:  it's pretty constant.  does the kid ever sleep?!
Food cravings:  i've been liking chocolate chips again the last few days.  especially late at night or during the middle of the night.  for some reason, when i wake up in the middle of the night, i need chocolate chips.
Symptoms: nausea, backache, headache, fatigue, depression
Gender:  girl!  ; )
What I miss:  being happy and having more patience and love for my kids.  this past week has been emotionally trying for me and i pity my kids that they got me as a mother.  
Milestones:  i only have six weeks left!  yikes!  how did this even happen?!
Theme: the week of more bad days than good.  i'm somewhat comforted that i was feeling this way last pregnancy too because i can blame pregnancy for these bad feelings, but it's also kind of discouraging that i'll likely feel this way in future pregnancies as well...  there are worse things though.  all in all, my pregnancies have treated me well.
What's different this time around:  maybe i've mentioned it already, but i'm still insanely grateful not to have the insanely itchy skin that i had with abigail.  i keep thinking it's because my skin is already stretched out, but that can't be the real reason because i was living in california that time and colorado is even more dry... and it wasn't just my belly... it was my entire body... which isn't stretched out.  but seriously... so so so extremely thankful to not be dealing with that this time around.
Extra:  i'm gonna have a baby soon!

4.26.15 at 34 weeks, 3 days

4.26.15 at 34 weeks, 3 days

No comments: