Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekends

Weekends are difficult for me. I do well with Monday's, but I truly struggle with Saturday's and Sunday's. This Saturday and Sunday were no exception. I'm grateful for Christopher and that he was around when I took a four hour shopping trip to old navy and Ross and Walmart. And tonight when he cleaned our whole main floor and unloaded the dishwasher and everything and I was just so sick of everyone and everything and at that "why am I having more kids again?" point. Parts of my weekend were awesome but pregnancy kind of makes me a bit bipolar so parts of my weekend really sucked too, like tonight after the kids were in bed and I cried while eating a bowl of frosted flakes. ; ) 

But as I often do when I'm feeling low, I read elder holland's talk "because she is a mother" and a new line stuck out to me that I don't recall from my millions of previous readings...

"But no one has failed who keeps trying and keeps praying."

I'll amen to that. 

Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday! 

No comments: