Monday, October 12, 2015

Saturday

I've had a hard time falling asleep at night. I'm exhausted all day and even nodding off in the afternoon, but come 8 o clock, my mind is racing and my body is tense. So I fall asleep after midnight. And then typically Elizabeth and Brady wake up sometime between 4 and 6am. And then everyone gets up for the day around 7:15 or so. I've been really tired lately. 

But this morning, my honey was home, so the kids hung out with honey and I fell back asleep (I was only partially awake to begin with) until 9:45!  Woohoo!  Honey had taken the kids to sports authority and then to a pumpkin patch. I sure love that guy. 

Tonight we went to see singing in the rain at the Parker theater. I looooved it. I'm pretty sure the only reason we all went was because I was so excited a few months ago and asked Klaudette if she wanted to see it with me. So she made a Hillier family fun night out of it. I know I loved it the very most. I was in heaven with the songs and the 20's style costumes and the guy that played Cosmo was awesome and hilarious and all the characters were just really talented and likeable. I wish I could see it again and again. I thought maybe it wouldn't be super cool because I've seen the movie, but it was awesome. Now I need to get my hands on the movie to watch it again. 

No comments: