Thursday, October 6, 2011

photo dump

here is a host of poor quality photos... for your viewing pleasure.

i've been too lazy to charge the battery of our big camera so these are all from the point and shoot.  which is sad because some of the pictures could have been cute.  let that be a lesson to me.

during conference, my honey made jello.  and he cut out this jello heart for me.  nothing says love like heart shaped jello.  the first thing he said when he handed it to me was "yeah, it took me like seven trys."  (that's why the pan looks ripped apart. 

my baby, my wreath, my pumpkin.  these are a few of my favorite things.

check out my wreath.  I MADE IT.

and a third picture of the wreath.  because that's totally necessary.

we went to story time and the park the other day with jodi and her little girl elle.  they stopped to pick up lunch, so we had a photo shoot while we waited.

she looks like such a little girl when she sits like that.  it's so cute!

look at her flushed little cheeks.  it was hot.

how gorgeous is that weather?!?!

okay, again.  the squatting.  i'm in love with it.  ps- freshman year college roommates call me squats.  bonus points if you knew that... and why.

and this one is probably my favorite.  woodchip bum.  make a note of it.  the newest catchphrase.

we went to kohls to use one of those $10 cards they send out.  we didn't get these shorts because even though they're only 12 months, there is no freaking way they'd fit by next summer.

i know she looks malnourished, but really, she eats as much as i do.

we didn't get this coat because it's $20 and i'm cheap.  

but that didn't stop me from taking two pictures of it.  another girl came up minutes later and took it off the rack for her baby.  and bought it.  along with a million pairs of baby shoes.  that kid must have a killer closet.

hopefully this will fit next summer.  ;-)  it's not from kohls, but we got some good deals i'll have to write about later.  love it.

someone crawled right out of their little skirt.
she looked straight out of one of those "it's the first day of school and i forgot my pants!" dreams.

and the eyes.  mmmm we get comments on those every time we go out.  it's always semi sad for me because i know people look at my eyes after they spot hers.  nope, not from the mom.
in other news, baby girl is getting BOTH of her top molars.  thankfully it's not screwing with her sleep, but she's definitely not feeling hot during her waking hours.  and i think that's probably what the saturday fever spike was all about.

poor baby.  crossing our fingers it gets better soon!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I recognize the skirt that was falling off. Skye didn't wear it until the next summer even though the size says 12 months, it's big. More like 24 months. Do you need a winter coat? Didn't I give you one? You'll probably get more use out of it than we did. We bought it because we were going out to Utah and Skye actually needed something with substance for outside. Please call me so we can help outfit your daughter. Love you. And you'll have to tell me why you are called squats. I have no idea.

Unknown said...

does she already have her bottom molars?
bonus points because i knew the nickname, but i can't remember why...
i love that little coat! it's so cute! maybe you can go back in a few weeks and it'll be on sale.

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

I heart "come get $10 worth of free stuff" cards. I usually go for a carters set of jammies b/c they're usually on sale at the time for...you guessed it- $10. And I want her eyes. I am also happy to note I am not the only one whose kid looks so scrawny w/no shirt on. Dang teething in general but esp double-dang molars! Only a few more teeth to go!