Sunday, October 23, 2011

one year ago

posting pictures of my baby is my way of blogging without really blogging.  it takes way more work to actually think and write.

but i haven't taken any pictures in THREE days (although i actually got out our video camera for the first time in months because our baby was talking like crazy) and so i have no new pictures to post.  oh my heavens, who even knew it was possible?!?!  anyways, since it's 10.23.11 and i have no pictures from today, i looked back and dug up some pictures from 10.23.10 just to flash back and see what we were doing a year ago tonight.

apparently we bundled our baby in a blanket cocoon on that hideous sofa i was sooo happy to leave in california.  california, you deserve it.  i don't miss you.  although i do miss some wonderful people i was sad to leave behind... S.A.R. i'm lookin' at you!








and i guess we also watched a hockey game on honey's crappy laptop since we had no tv.  

man, that is one bald baby.  she's so much cuter now.  and is it just me or does her face look chubby?  those cheeks are enormous, right?

ps- my parents are coming to visit next month!!!  only for a few days but i'm soooooo excited!!!  

pps- one of my favorite friends was telling me yesterday about how her baby can say poop.  i was instantly jealous.  since it's one of my favorite words, i decided to teach my baby how to say "poop" too.  well, i'm happy to report that my baby can say less than 10 words, and one of them is "poop."

2 comments:

Lyndel said...

ha! i'm glad your little one can say poop. Super important word, especially when using it to name your friends. Miss you friend!

ok said...

Vi. De. Oh.