Wednesday, October 12, 2011

the pink fur boots

no need to tell me.  i know they're over the top.  i don't really care.

they're even cuter in person... they're so little!!!


i was holding her and then i put her down and walked away to take a picture.  she freaked out a little.

look.  a picture of my crotch.

the boots i really wanted for her were brown and slouchy.  but the smallest size they make is 5.  and baby needs a 4.  because she's currently a 3.  i think these will be warmer anyways.  they are sooo soft and furry and unlike all of the other fur boots i've seen, these have a thin enough sole that baby doesn't have trouble walking in them.

so, since jeans still don't fit my baby, we're going the skirts/tights/boots route this winter.  hot pink boots that is.

4 comments:

Douglas said...

those are awesome, but I think she needs the belts back to complete the look. and a fur tobagan thing for her head.

Douglas said...

Douglas is me, your old white sugar suite mate. just fyi...not some creep-o dude stalking your blog!

Lydia said...

I LOVE them!!

Ricci said...

ADORABLE! :)