Sunday, February 19, 2012

busy sunday

today was fabulous.  church was great.  my lesson went much better and wasn't so terribly traumatic like last week.  after church we got home taught while baby napped and then we woke her up and headed to the in laws for dinner.  honey had to leave after that for some random church meetings but baby girl and i stayed til 8 30 or so and got a ride home with brian and kelsey.  it was a lot of fun although definitely one of our busier sundays.

i just love a good sunday filled with church and family.  it really doesn't get any better than that.

in other news:

while i was at the in laws, i played their piano.  a super easy version of "i heard him come."  made me realize how much i miss playing the piano.  i'm going to renew my efforts to try to find a cheap one on craigslist or goodwill or something.

the battery charger for my big camera has been lost for over a week.  i used to keep it in the closet in the craft room upstairs but it was so inconvenient.  so i finally moved it downstairs.  and now i can't find it.  so for the last week i haven't been able to use my big camera at all which means i have to take my point and shoot out of my purse to take pictures around the house and then it's never in my purse when we got out.  so i'm getting frustrated with that.  tonight i missed soooo many good pictures when we were hanging out with honey's family.  and since i'm using a really crappy cell phone from six or so years ago, that camera can't act as backup.

i feel like i went from three cameras to one and i'm not coping well.  seriously, how on earth did i misplace my battery charger?!?!

No comments: