Thursday, February 9, 2012

today's pictures

this morning kirstyn and michaela dropped by for a little playdate.  while we were looking out the window, anxiously awaiting their arrival, we found this little snow bunny.  and then, since the camera was already out, i actually remembered to take pictures today!

i love seeing all the bunny tracks in the fresh powder... then i feel like i know what they've been up to.


this was our view from the window by our front door.  we live in the country.


bunny watching


why are the cute pictures like this always blurry?  maybe because my kid is happiest when she's in motion?


we were playing peekaboo and she popped her head out of the cabinet and i caught this face.


i love her eyes.  and that little hand.  i love toddler hands.


and i looove that lip.


she found these wipes i left out and helped herself to some nose blowing.  i wasn't paying attention until i heard a big snot and realized "oh, my baby is doing my job for me.  great!"


look and find books are winning right now.  it's just one constant quiz.  she brings the book, and waits for me to ask her to point to things.


it's got the board book pages so it's super heavy.  she normally drops it several times on the way to where ever she's carrying it.


in this picture you can practically hear her grunting with exertion.  ha.
tonight we went to my sister in law, kelsey's, pinning ceremony from nursing school and out to eat with her family and the hilliers.  i love being close to family so we can celebrate stuff like that together.  even if it makes me really really miss that i can't be close to my family at the same time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of the pictures aren't showing up for me :(

Ricci said...

amen to loving being close to my in-laws, but making me so sad that I'm not as close to my family!