Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sleeping in

I know full well that it's my fault my baby sleeps so late in the morning. Lately it's been even later than usual because we've had so many holiday things going on that keep us out late and then make baby over compensate sleeping in the following day which pushes her nap back and keeps her bedtime late. It depends on the day whether it's inconvenient or not but one thing I have to say is that I love love love getting to wake her up in the morning because it gives me a few minutes to admire my sleeping babe. I love that she still sleeps with her head crammed into the crib bumper and this morning was just an added bonus that she had her dog on her head. Can you believe how long she is?! It's so crazy to me that she stretches almost from one end of the crib to the other!





1 comment:

ok said...

Hahahahaha the dog on the head! Oh my gosh she is a hoot. And she IS super long and I love her messy hair under the dog! You have the sweetest baby in the world.