Saturday, December 29, 2012

I went out with a bang

the sunday before i had brady was definitely a busy one.  i picked up my girls and headed to church for byc, went back home to pick up baby girl (since honey was under the weather), stayed for three hours of church, got home at 1:45, and then went back to church for ward choir from 5-7 and stayed for the training on the new youth curriculum from 7-9:30.  i logged a lot of hours that day.

and now i'm on maternity leave.

so here are some pictures of honey playing with baby while i was gone at choir and curriculum training.









3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Hope you know you get 3 weeks of maternity leave before I start hounding you to get back. Just like you did to me in July. Fair is fair.

Chelsey said...

Hope you know you get 3 weeks of maternity leave before I start hounding you to get back. Just like you did to me in July. Fair is fair.

ok said...

The action shot at the end is my FAVORITE. She is so funny!