Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ward Christmas party

saturday night was our ward christmas party.  it was excellent.

not that impressed with santa


although she did like that he gave her candy canes

don't let her face fool you.  she loves this boy.


now go ahead and try to tell me he isn't the most gorgeous and best dressed little boy you've ever seen in your life. i dare you.  he's also bilingual.  when you hear him say "zoológico" it'll turn you to putty.

they're adorable.

hillier family christmas picture 2012
and because who doesn't love an awkward outtake?!


merry christmas!

1 comment:

ok said...

Awkward outtake = please send out with your Christmas card this year. Also, I wish my legs were as gorgeously thin as yours. And you are a million weeks pregnant. And I'm not even 1 day pregnant. Seriously, I am soooo jealous. You really do look like you just swallowed a basketball. I think TMZ does specials on people like you - from behind they look gorgeous like a model, and then they turn to the side and it's like oh, hey, look, she's about to give birth. Ahhhhggghhh, what I would give!